8 Dec 2010

JYC 2010 7th December - Lists

I do have in front of me here, the completed list of presents I have brought. But as I know that there are snoopy relations who read my blog, I'm not going to share it!

Instead, a list of those things that need to be done before the big day, with all the done bits crossed out:

  • Ring Dad re Christmas Eve
  • Ring OH's Dad re 27th
  • Write Christmas cards already made
  • Make extra cards
  • Make Family cards
  • Buy presents
  • Get money to pay for MOT
  • Get money for next years holiday
  • Pay in tax cheque
  • Wrap presents
  • Do wedding card for Oli & Laura
  • Do Hen Day DVD for Laura
  • Get eyes checked
Some things are Christmassy, some things are not. And some things, like having to buy a new pair of glasses 3 weeks before Christmas are a royal pain up the a**e. But one thing that we all have to remember is that Life doesn't stop just because its Christmas. 

Hoping that your lists are getting smaller by the day and not bigger

Love Elliefantasy xxx

1 comment:

Alison said...

Love all your posts...am sure there are things I should be doing, rather than reading lovely Christmassy blogposts!