21 Dec 2010

JYC 2010 17 December - I saw this and I thought of you

Most years I have a few presents that I see that are absolutely perfect for recipients. This year has been some marmite related kitchen goods for a real fan.

I always try to give thought to gifts that I buy, regardless of the recipient and their relationship to myself. I believe that if you are putting your name to something then that thing should represent at the very least some thought and preference of the recipient. I won't ignore their wishes in the sort of gift that they want, one year I brought my Dad napkin rings, as that was what he wanted. And this year I have brought things that several people would call unexciting but that are the particular wish of members of my family.

As for my presents, well I'm not expecting much. The one gift I know will be under the tree is Beauty and the Beast on DVD. Perfect for Christmas evening viewing.

Love Elliefantasy xx

No comments: