3 Jan 2011

JYC 2010 1st January - What will this year bring?

This is a bit of a question as there is one very specific thing that I want to happen this year, but it is something that wont even begin to happen until the later half of the year. Resolutions for me aren't always the best, but I'll have a go. So the list below contains things I hope to happen and things I hope to improve on

  • Resolution - try to spend more time doing things I should do rather than things I want to do
  • I will be going on holiday in June, something to look forward to.
  • Resolution - try to be better with money
  • I hope that I can finally get my Dolls House finished, if only so I stop using it as temporary craft storage
  • Resolution - try to do a bit of exercise
  • I would like to finish a few long term projects and do a few jobs that have been hanging around for ages
  • I would like all the roadworks between here and my mum's to go away!
  • Resolution - get a good balance between what I want to do and can actually acheive 
So there we go. A few goals to aim at so I don't get bogged down in the big issue of the year. 
Love Elliefantasy xx

No comments: