21 Jul 2010

WOYWW

Tidy desk this week, and I have to admit, slightly tarted up in preparation. Was very encouraged after last weeks first official post and the lovely comments that I received (thank you) and also by the fact that I have spent a larger percentage of my time since then crafting rather than doing random stuff (tho the white paper under the ruler on the far left is the life insurance paperwork that needs to be filled in)
The pictures on the green card are for the first layout of my gorgeously cute nephew. The feature of the layout is that most of the pictures are blurred as he just doesn't keep still for his aunty when she gets out the camera. The pinky bit to the right is the top sheet of a load of calendar pages that I intend to scan to make my "whatever year" wall planner. They were cut from this years vimrod calendar, the top bits are stored ready for scrapbooks. The little blue squares on the mat and the 12x12 cardstock next to it are concertina mini albums in the making. One is for me and one is a birthday present for my stepsister, both will be entitled "Pocket Nephew" and a proper post will come when they are finished. And finally the card in the clip by the left monitor is a Promarker insert which lists all the available pens. I have marked the ones I have and have only to wish and hope that I can get my grubby little mitts on some more!
Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday

Love Elliefantasy xxx

11 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

VERY organised workspace - almost makes me ashamed - only almost, he, he. Looks good, though.

Unknown said...

Great workspace ... good to see you back again ... as I recall last week I struggled to leave a comment ... well I did n't but Mr Blogger did ... so a very warm welcome and see you next week :0)

donnalouiserodgers said...

lovely desk - this WOyWW really does kind of make you do things each week - even if it only means moving things around a bit!

I look forward to seeing your finshed projects,

Dx

Sid said...

Great desk !!

Sheila said...

Great work desk. Organized. Can't wait to see your finished project.

chrissy xx said...

Great desk. Yes,I wish i could get my hands on all the colours toooo. but, it wouldn't as much fun picking what you wanted each time pennies allowed!
Chrissyxx

Spyder said...

Fabulous tidy desk, I really wih I could be that tidy!! Have a great WOYWW weekend
sorry I'm late!! I'm a very slow typer

(Lyn)

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh great view - you have been busy - look forward to the concertina album. I've stopped ticking my Copic list - as fast as I record them, they bring out nerw colours..Agh!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Glad you are back for a second week. Sorry I'm so late getting here this week. I really love tidy, and this is a great workspace and layout. I can tell you are proud of your nephew. Happy belated WOYWW on Saturday!

Chrissie said...

It all looks very organised and very tidy. Super piccies!
Chrissie

Maz said...

Great organised workspace! Know what you mean about the blurred photos - for every 10 pics I take of my son I probably only get 2 decent ones!