2 Sept 2010

Learn Something New 2010

Ok, so here is post 1 for LSN 2010. All done digitally and all my own work (though I did pinch the paperclip from a google image search) 

Still not sure on the format, especially when I've seen everyone elses lovely paper albums but I just don't have time to do a paper one, and I needed to get started with something. The bonus with digital is that if I decide I don't like it, I haven't wasted a scrap in the process. 

The story behind the lesson, or should it be a reminder, is that my mum & stepdad are coming for a visit this weekend. I had invited stepsisters, step bruv-in-law and supercute nephew, but as it was a bit last minute I didn't expect that they'd be able to come. But I got a phone call last night from mother to say that big sis is coming with nephew!! Hooray!!! I am very excited as its going to be the longest period of time that I've seen him. (Its also good practice for the OH, as I'm slowly starting to brainwash him into the merits of a little addition!) So its a good reminder for me that sometimes the things I wish for do come true. Fingers crossed for the lottery this w/e!!

Love Elliefantasy xx

1 comment:

Mary B said...

Ah that's nice and I have the brainwashing has an effect enjoy your w/e even if you don't win the lottery lol