9 May 2012

Looking to the future

Having had experience of being a parent for 8 weeks and being home alone with a small baby for 4 weeks, I can now start to gauge how much time I have to craft. Which is not a lot.

I have also not had time to sort out my new craft room after the hasty change of venue pre-baby and have had to cram a lot of stuff in a small space. I know that in 2-3 years time I will have to move to an even smaller space and this has led me to think about what crafting I really want to do.

So For the next 2 years (as much as time allows) I am embarking on a large scale stash busting exercise which will also allow me opportunities for trying out techniques and crafts that I haven't yet tried. My stash and tools will be whittled down to only what can be fitted onto a 4x4 Expedite unit.

I will try to collect together all my stash busting tips to share to help anyone else like me who started out by buying massive paper stacks which are now collecting dust somewhere. It may also result in some Robo templates to download so keep an eye out if you are interested.

I will also be scrapping my daughter as she grows. I have big plans for this but it is a post for another day.

Love Elliefantasy xxx

No comments: